O'Shea 10'6 HPx Inflatable SUP Board 2020
With a width of 34 inches the O'Shea 10'6 HPx offers riders an ultra light and ultra stable paddling platform, which is perfect for a wide range of rider weights and abilities and fun for all the family, this is a very popular size.
- FREE Carbon 3-piece Paddle
- SUP Board
- SUP Bag
- O’Shea SUP Power Pump
- FREE Leash
- FREE Mainland European Delivery
Made with our unique, Ultra Light HPx, which is the LIGHTEST & STIFFEST iSUP construction available today and a game changer in iSUP design, with an unrivalled combination of light weight and durability.
HPx, weighs in at 20% lighter than any Fusion or MSL and is the result of our innovative partnership with our material manufacturer. The 10’6 is only 8kg, creating a compact, durable and easily foldable and transportable iSUP package – fitting easily into its spacious back pack.
Yellow top and bottom, ensures both colour integrity and high visibility – be SEEN, be SAFE on pond, lake or ocean.
- Ultra Lightweight & Super Stiff / Board weight 8kg
- Ultra compact / easily foldable
- Package weight including paddle and pump / 11.1Kg
- Improved glide on glassy water
- Reinforced tow and leash eye
- O’Shea HP2 Power Pump
- RMS-Removable Fin System
- Diamond die cut EVA deck grip for the ultimate in non-slip
- Original H3 Valve
- Spacious O’Shea Pro Backpack to allow easy packing
- CAD Design and Tested by Farrel O’Shea
Recommended Rider Weight: Up To 110kg
Register for 2 year warranty
This board is constructed using Ultra Light HPx.
O'Shea's PREMIUM ULTRA LIGHT HPx range of boards are the LIGHTEST & STIFFEST available today, using the world’s most advanced iSUP construction.
The benefits of this construction include:
- High Durability
- Stiffer in all directions
- Shape integrity long term
- Pro surface finish
- Enhanced glide when breezy