O'Neill Hyperfreak Comp Wake Impact Vest 2020
The new 2019 O’Neill front zip Hyperfreak Comp impact wakeboard vest has Tech Stretch neoprene and Nytrolite Foam Technology.
2020 Hyperfreak Comp Vest Features
- Minimal Bulk Design
- Strategic Armhole Size
- REVERSIBLE Design
- 100% TechStretch
- NytroLite Foam
- Front Zip
- Anatomical Flex Points
- Segmented Foam Core
- Wrap Around Paneling
- NytroLite Foam Technology
- Tech Stretch 2.0 Neoprene
NytroLite Foam Technology
- Low Density Polyethylene which is expanded using Nitrogen in an exclusive process which cannot be duplicated.
- 3x lighter than regular PVC foam.
- Closed cell foam structure absorbs 15-20% less water.
- Approximately 10% more buoyant than PVC meaning we can use less foam in each vest and it will still float the same.
WARNING: ALL OF O’NEILL’S COMP VESTS ARE CE APPROVED FOR IMPACT ONLY UNDER DIRECTIVE 89/686/EEC AND ARE NOT TO BE USED AS A LIFE SAVING DEVICE