O'Brien The Fix 2019 Wakeboard
When it comes to park boards, the trend is “Bigger is Better”, and that’s exactly what Max wanted in his new Pro Model. Coming in a plathora of bigger sizes, the Fix is a powerhouse in the Park, featuring tons of flex, and a nice grip across the surface. Its fast yet relaxed feel on the water minimizes fatigue, and helps you perform at your best all day long!
With its V-Loc Tip and Tail, slightly concave belly and relatively skinny stance, The Fix will take your rail game to new levels. These features make it easy to lock into presses, control your position on rails and keep your style on point. The Revolution in park riding is here, so come get your Fix!
- O'Brien Pro Series Signature Products built exclusively for O'Brien's Signature Team Athletes.
- O'Brien Flex Tech Specific layups designed to flex in just the right places, giving you a board that explodes off the water, softens landings, and presses features with ease.
- O'Brien Impact Base Fully sintered High-Density Polyethylene Base Material that holds up to seasons of shredding rails, kickers, ledges, and whatever else you muster up.
- O'Brien Wood Core Designed for minimum weight, maximum durability, and an organic feel, our cores crafted from 100% Paulownia Wood ensures your board will last for seasons of shredding at your local park or winch spot.
- O"Brien Progressive Rocker O'Brien started with their Continuous Rockerline and slightly kicked the tip and tail upward. This keeps the board riding fast across the water, as they're able to increase rocker height without increasing the belly of the board. The result is more vertical pop than a Continuous Rocker, with more predictability than a 3-Stage.
- O'Brien Durarail An Impact Resistant Urethane Rail that surrounds the boards perimeter frames in, and protects your core from jibs, jabs, rails, rocks, docks, or anything else you throw its way.