O'Brien Spark 2016 Wakeboard Bindings
Tarah and O’Brien engineered her bindings to be as unobtrusive as possible. The perfect match to her Signature Spark wakeboard, the Spark bindings sit a-top the Canted Lux Chassis and are secured by two lace zones and bound by Quick Flick Lace Locks ensuring the bindings won’t loosen while riding.
LIGHTWEIGHT PERFORMANCE & COMFORT
- Medium / Soft Flex Pattern.
- Dual lace zones for pinpoint adjustment all over your foot.
- Integrated TPU Ankle Strap – superior hold, pulls your foot into the “heel pocket”.
- Ultralight Liner– ultimate comfort & light weight combined
- Traditional thick laces provide the most secure fit and durability. Your boots won’t loosen up while riding.
LUX CHASSIS Our lightest and most ridged classic ever. Maximum comfort, response and no heel/toe lift.
LASTED CONSTRUCTION Shaped to the contours of a foot to make a left and right specific binding.
OFF AXIS ROTATION SYSTEM Equal heel & toe leverage while achieving perfect alignment.
POWER ARCH Provides more arch support during normal riding conditions, and minimizes the amount your foot rolls inward on hard landings, thus reducing stress on your knees.
2.5° CANTED CHASSIS The chassis is canted 2.5 degrees inward generating a more natural alignment and leg position when riding, offer more support to the outside of the foot provides improved control, and reduces stress and fatigue on the knees and ankles for a more comfortable, longer ride.