O'Brien Nomad 2016 Wakeboard Bindings
The 2016 O'Brien Nomad wakeboard binding is the perfect choice for the rider looking for maximum convenience behind the cable or boat.
FINE TUNED PERFORMANCE
- Special edition CTP (yellow) binding
- Single panel upper for the softest most flexible fit ever.
- Medium / Soft Flex Pattern.
- Dual lace zones for pinpoint adjustment all over your foot.
- Integrated TPU Ankle Strap – superior hold, pulls your foot into the “heel pocket”.
- Traditional thick laces provide the most secure fit and durability. Your boots won’t loosen up while riding.
2.5° CANTED CHASSIS The chassis is canted 2.5 degrees inward generating a more natural alignment and leg position when riding, offer more support to the outside of the foot provides improved control, and reduces stress and fatigue on the knees and ankles for a more comfortable, longer ride.
OFF AXIS ROTATION SYSTEM Equal heel & toe leverage while achieving perfect alignment.
POWER ARCH Provides more arch support during normal riding conditions, and minimizes the amount your foot rolls inward on hard landings, thus reducing stress on your knees.
LASTED CONSTRUCTION Shaped to the contours of a foot to make a left and right specific binding.
LUX CHASSIS Our lightest and most ridged classic ever. Maximum comfort, response and no heel/toe lift.