O'Brien Fremont 2019 Wakeboard
Affordable and durable, the Fremont is the perfect board to get you started in the park. Its Ultra-Light Feather Core provides a firm platform between the bindings and a soft, forgiving flex in the tip and tail. This gives the board a smooth, freeride feel on the water and plenty of performance on rails and kickers.
The Fremont's Feature-less Base and Removable Fins promote proper Edge Control for Beginner and Intermediate riders, so there’s no cheating here. From Day One, this board will help you learn to ride the proper way, and ultimately allow you to take your riding to whatever level you desire. Since we know that it won’t take long before you start playing around on the park features, we’ve armed the Fremont with Durarail Sidewalls to handle the inevitable abuse you’ll put it through as your riding progresses.
- O'Brien Progressive Rocker Similar to O'Brien's Continuous Rocker but with a more kicked up tip and tail, resulting in more vertical pop than a Continuous Rocker, but more predictability than a 3-Stage.
- O'Brien Feather Core Built for Pure Boat Performance! The Feather Core reduces the board's swing weight for more midair control, while simultaneously maintaining its profile up the face of the wake for maximum pop.
- O'Brien Flex Tech Specific layups designed to flex in just the right places, giving you a board that explodes off the water, softens landings, and presses features with ease.
- O'Brien's Durarails Impact Resistant Urethane Rails that runs around the entire edge of the board; protecting the core from any hazard you throw its way.
- 6mm Inserts All O'Brien Wakeboards are equipped with industry standard 6mm Inserts so if TSA loses your hardware, or it falls off the dock, Borrow some from your buddy and keep shredding!