O'Brien CTP & Nomad 2015 Package
It’s been exciting here at O’Brien as we witness the growth and increasing riding power of Cory Teunissen. The time had come for Cory to be riding a board he could call his own, and to that, we introduce the CTP (Cory Teunissen Project).
- O'Brien CTP Wakeboard 2015
- O'Brien Nomad Wakeboard Binding 2015 (Blue)
- King of Watersports Padded Boardbag
O'Brien CTP Wakeboard 2015
"Sizes: 129cm, 135cm, 141cm
It’s been exciting here at O’Brien as we witness the growth and increasing riding power of Cory Teunissen. The time had come for Cory to be riding a board he could call his own, and to that, we introduce the CTP (Cory Teunissen Project). Drawing on a heavy dose of inspiration from the boards Cory has previously ridden, the CTP takes aggressiveness to the next level. Featuring a full step-down rail and super fast 3-stage rocker line, the CTP calls on quad fins and strategic carbon fiber elements to deliver drive and snap at the wake like none other.
Board CTP 129 length 129 cm/50.8″ Width 41.7 cm/ 16.4″ Rocker 2.2 3-Stage Stance 20 22 24 Edge profile Variable Bevel Weight Limit 65lbs-145lbs Fin Setup Flank 0.7
Board CTP 135 length 135 cm/53.1″ Width 42.4 cm/ 16.7″ Rocker 2.3 3-Stage Stance 21 23 25 Edge profile Variable Bevel Weight Limit 100lbs-180lbs Fin Setup Flank 0.7
Board CTP 141 length 141 cm/55.5″ Width 43.2 cm/ 17″ Rocker 2.45 3-Stage Stance 22 24 26 Edge profile Variable Bevel Weight Limit 140lbs-220lbs Fin Setup Flank 0.7"
O'Brien Nomad Wakeboard Bindings 2015
- Single panel upper for the softest most flexible fit ever.
- Medium / Soft Flex Pattern.
- Dual lace zones for pinpoint adjustment all over your foot.
- Integrated TPU Ankle Strap – superior hold, pulls your foot into the “heel pocket”.
- 2.5° Canted Chassis – eases stress on your legs.
- Power Arch – supports your arch on bigger landings.
- Sizes graded to fit your foot like a shoe.
- Traditional thick laces provide the most secure fit and durability. Your boots won’t loosen up while riding.