NeilPryde RS Flight Windsurf Sail 2019
The Neil Pryde RS High performance sail based on RS RACING design and specifically developed to perform both on Wind foil and Slalom boards. The RS FLIGHT is an evolution of the RS RACING LT1 sail, and is designed on the concept of real world racing combined with key foiling features.
RS FLIGHT FOILING/RACING
SIZES: 5.4 | 6.2 | 7.0 | 7.8 | 8.8
- Draft moved forward
- Perfect for Foiling
High performance sail based on RS:RACING design and specifically developed to perform both on Wind foil and Slalom boards. The RS:FLIGHT is an evolution of the RS:RACING LT1 sail, and is designed on the concept of real world racing combined with key foiling features. Compared to a pure racing sail, the RS:FLIGHT has a higher aspect ratio, shorter boom and increased foot size to accommodate vertical rake when foiling. The sail delivers quick and precise response instantly allowing the rider to adjust the power by sheeting in or out to control the flying height on the foil. The RS:FLIGHT brings a combination of excellent top-end speed, enhanced bottom-end power, superior control and stability to a wide range of performance minded sailors.
- Mini Batcam Streamline and reduce weight in critical upper leech
- Carbon Leech Mini Battens Provide max support with minimum weight.
- Loopsters Allowing easy rigging through loop to loop system that reduces the friction and eliminates any crossing lines (crucial when using adjustable outhaul system).
- Batcam Screw Adjuster For easy and precise tension application.
- Mini Carbon Battens for a smoother leading edge in the upper area where no cams are used.
- Three-Piece Cam Battens A 3-piece batten provides the framework for the design of a smooth, lightweight and stable sail profile. A. Carbon/fiberglass tube: stiffest section B. Hollow mid-section: medium stiffness C. Precision Tapered CNC Batten: variable stiffness.
- Kevlar Batten Bridges To distribute the high downhaul load crossing the battens
- Aerodynamic Boom Cutout Closure Prevents the apparent wind from blowing into the mast sleeve and generating drag
- Batten Chafe Protection Abrasion resistant PU print to help protect the battens from damage caused by rigging or boom contact.
- 10 3X Ultracams Innovative suspended camber system dramatically improves sail rotation and acceleration out of gybes. Simultaneous tuning of battens and cambers makes the sail easy to tune.
- Clear Pocket Batten Sleeve Overlapping body panels create a sleeve for battens, eliminating the need for traditional, separate batten pockets. This saves on unnecessary weight, simplifies construction and creates a fully symmetrical batten cavity, eliminating the tendency of traditional batten pockets to load differently from one tack to another.