NeilPryde Hellcat Windsurf Sail 2017
2017 Hellcat features the new clew outline coming straight from the RS: RACING EVO8 development. The Hellcat is a thoroughbred performance freeride sail.
No-Cam Performance Freeride
It’s fast, powerful and delivers an exhilarating combination of speed and acceleration. Slippery and rapid when powered up on a reach, Hellcat’s race sail shaping and twist characteristics ensure pace and pedigree of this high performance freeride machine.
- Custom laminated clew for optimized strength and load distribution. It features internally laminated Kevlar stripes that distribute the loads in the Clew area.
- Race-inspired longer luff curve and high aspect ratio ensuring high skin tension and fast reflex for maximum acceleration and top-end speed.
- Component battens: Six tubular batten configuration reducing weight while giving optimum profile shape and stability. One-rod bottom batten for deep foot profile and durability.
- Wide sleeve in the middle to upper section for a clean aerodynamic profile and easy rigging.
- Pronounced shaping in the bottom of the sail for maximum drive and power.
Dual boom length positions now allow setting to an inside position for optimal control and acceleration in the upper end while outside clew position provides maximum lift, early planing and upwind performance. Reduced clew batten length makes rigging easy as it does not interfere with the boom end during rigging.
|Size||Luff||Boom||Base||Battens||Cams||Ideal Mast||Top Finishing||Weight||Weight(HD)||Code||Code(HD)|