Naish Torch 2018 Kite
The 2018 Naish Torch is a product of years of collaboration with the top kiters in the world in the most demanding conditions. This kite has pushed the boundaries of what was ever conceived possible. Offering smooth power delivery, with depower similar to that of a bridled kite, the Torch delivers precision response for hooked and unhooked riding.
Sizes: 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12 / 14
Style: Pro Performance Freestyle
The Torch’s ESP setting, which allows riders to adjust the depower to have more forgiving control with all the performance allowing kiters with a broader skillset to still ride like Jesse Richman or Kevin Langeree.
Engineered for solid control and handling in strong winds, the Torch continues to become more balanced by incorporating the Shark Teeth trailing edge to make the kite even lighter while ensuring tension is evenly spread throughout the canopy. The pinnacle of freestyle performance just became stronger and more accessible; time to experience the pure precision of the Torch.
- NEW Shark Teeth trailing edge - Strongest kite canopy material on the market featuring 4x-reinforced ripstop
- Quad-Tex - 4x-reinforced ripstop is the strongest, stiffest canopy material on the market
- Precision response for hooked and unhooked riding
- Direct bar feel
- Solid power through turns
- Superior unhooked control
- Canopy Stabilizer
- High-flow Valve
- Reduced leading edge taper
Naish Torch 2018 Characteristics
|LIGHT PULL IN HARNESS|
|PULL IN TURNS|
|SHEET & GO|
|PULL IN KITELOOPS|