Naish Slash 2018 Kite
The 2018 Naish Slash has been developed with elite riders on the crest of the most legendary waves in the world—and tested to perform in even the most sloppy, onshore conditions—the Naish Slash offers a smooth, yet responsive experience that adapts easily to a diversity of surf and trick riding.
Sizes: 4 / 5 / 6 / 7 / 8 / 9 / 10 / 11 / 12
Style: Pure Wave / Strapless
While still maintaining its outstanding drift and consistent pull, the leading edge has been slightly reduced in diameter as well as restructuring the wing tip by adding taper to make it turn even faster, an important characteristic when making quick reactions in the waves. This gives the kite a better torque transfer from the tip to the leading edge. The swept wing tip delivers unmatched drifting ability, light bar pressure and quick relaunch. Perfectly balanced, the bridles and geometry are tuned to produce an incredibly stable shape and intuitive performance.
Constructed with Quad-Tex and featuring our Shark Teeth trailing edge, keeping the profile of the kite even, making it lighter and more balanced, the 2018 Naish Slash is, easily, one of the strongest kites around. Intuitive, durable, dynamic. . . the Naish Slash puts you in control to rip the most out of your session.
- NEW Shark Teeth trailing edge - Strongest kite canopy material on the market featuring 4x-reinforced ripstop
- Quad-Tex - 4x-reinforced ripstop is the strongest, stiffest canopy material on the market
- Ultra-reinforced Wingtip construction
- Precision turns on a small axis with minimum power increase in the turn
- ABS Bridle for consistent forward drive + maximum depower + no back-stalling
- Quick water relaunch
- Unmatched drifting ability
- Constant leading edge taper
- High-flow Valve
- Canopy Stabilizer
Naish Slash 2018 Characteristics
|LIGHT PULL IN HARNESS|
|PULL IN TURNS|
|SHEET & GO|
|PULL IN KITELOOPS|