Naish Skater 2016 Kite Surfboard
The 2016 Naish Skater kite surfboard modern shape is perfect for beginner-to-advanced kiters ready to take their directional or strapless riding to new levels, in any surf condition, with the option of riding strapped.
The Naish 2016 Skater's durable honeycomb construction provides outstanding impact resistance in unison with the full deck pad. A pulled-in outline in the tail section and wider angled channel produce a tight turning radius and more snap—packing the maneuverability of a larger surfboard into a convenient, travel-friendly shape.
- Honeycomb Core Fins = Lightweight + optimized flex
- Triple Angled Channels = Increased flow to fins for extra grip & better turning
- Full 3D Double Density Deck Pad = Excellent comfort + cushioning + traction
- Lightweight Compact Shape = Ultimate control + balanced ride + convenient for travel
- Honeycomb Impact Cell = Durability + lightweight + impact resistance + resists heel dents
- Rail Dents on Deck = Optimized flex characteristics + easier grab & handling
- Parallel Outlines = Stability + perfect balance + smooth in chop
- Thinned Rails in Tail = Superior grip
- CNC Shape = Absolute precision shaping
- Double Concave Center = Soft landings + easy rail-to-rail transition
- Surf Skin Bottom = Real surfboard feel on water + resilient + firm
- Thruster Fin Setup = Snappy + control + release off the top