Naish Pivot 2019 Kite
Winner of 2018 Red Bull’s King of the Air, the 2019 Naish Pivot is direct, versatile and efficient. Perfect for both novice and professional kiters alike, the Pivot provides plenty of sheet-in-and-go, predictable power, direct bar pressure, easy jumping and control in the air. The superior choice for versatile performance, the Naish Pivot maintains a large wind range, proving dynamic and responsive in everything from waves to flat water.
Sizes: 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11 | 12 | 14m
- Solid Frame Panel Removal = Lighter weight
- Bladder Lock = Secures bladder ends & prevents slippage
- HT Plus = Strong, high-tensile thread fortifies the leading edge
It has earned an impressive reputation for its intuitive steering and tight, quick axis of rotation and the 2019 Pivot continues to push its capabilities even further. With the Quad-Tex material, we have managed to remove heavy dacron panels along the struts reducing weight while retaining canopy rigidity. The leading edge seam has also been “beefed-up” with a new thread that has tested off the charts in overall strength. The new Pivot also comes with Bladder Lock, which eliminates the risk of bladder movement in the leading edge and struts to ensure they stay in place when inflating, deflating, crashing or packing.
While the Pivot has received various tweaks and improvements that enhance the performance characteristics, it continues to stay true to its loyal following and remain as one of the most sought after kites worldwide.
2019 PIVOT FEATURES
- Quad-Tex Ripstop Fabric = Stiffest, strongest canopy material on the market
- Shark Teeth Trailing Edge = Reduces weight while minimizing & dispersing canopy flutter
- Precision turns on a small axis with minimal power increase in a turn
- ABS Bridle = Consistent forward drive + maximum depower + no back-stalling
- “Sheet-in-and-go” feel + easy jumping 6. Quick water relaunch
- Natural drifting effect
- Constant leading edge taper
- High-flow valve 10. Octopus Inflation System = Lightest, easiest single-point inflation system delivering uniform pressure in the struts and leading edge
Naish Pivot 2019 Characteristics
|LIGHT PULL IN HARNESS|
|PULL IN TURNS|
|SHEET & GO|
|PULL IN KITELOOPS|