Naish Orbit 2019 Kiteboard
The 2019 Naish Orbit kiteboard is designed to get kiters out on the water and riding with ease when the wind is light.
152 x 45
162 x 46
4.0 cm IXEF Fins High Performance Fin System and Grab Handle
Featuring a large surface area and flat rocker, the Orbit planes quickly and easily. The double concave bottom and responsive flex gives it a smooth and forgiving ride. Its asymmetric design maximizes efficiency in marginal conditions for strong upwind performance while maintaining a fun, playful ride.
NAISH ORBIT FEATURES
- Medium Flex = Dynamic, all-around handling
- Light Wind Rocker = Low drag early planing + balanced riding
- Framework Deck = Lightweight + adds rigidity
- FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control) = Optimized stiffness in both the axial & torsional axis + superior control
- Asymmetrical Deep Double Concave = Early water release when edging + grip + planing stability
- Straight Edge with NEW Inset Corners = Enhanced durability + maximum power + easy transport + improved release
- Supreme Pop Wood Core = Unmatched reflex characteristics
- High Tensile Gradated Laminates = Durability + lightweight tips
- Full Length Double 100 mm UD Carbon Top & Bottom = Increased stiffness + superior flex response