Naish Orbit 2018 Kiteboard
The 2018 Naish Orbit is designed with a large surface area and low rocker for early planing and freeride fun in lightwind conditions.
152 x 45cm
162 x 46cm
Its surface area, flat rocker, double concave bottom shaping and responsive flex provide easy planing, a smooth ride, superior edging and soft landings. The newly refined outline makes the Orbit more playful and the ride more forgiving—even when small chop starts to develop. It also features an angled heel-side center fin for strong upwind performance while still maintaining a playful ride.
- Low Flex F20 = Ideal for slow-to-medium speed riding
- Light Wind Rocker = Low drag early planing + balanced riding
- 4° Angle Center Fin = Upwind performance with minimal drag
- Framework Deck = Lightweight + adds rigidity
- FTC 2.0 (Flex Torsion Control) = Optimized stiffness in both the axial & torsional axis + superior control
- NEW Straight Edge = Enhanced durability + Easier transport
- Supreme Pop Wood Core = Unmatched reflex characteristics
- High Tensile Gradated Laminates = Durability + lightweight tips
- NEW Full Length Double 100 mm UD Carbon Top & Bottom = Increased stiffness + superior flex response
comes with 4.0 cm IXEF Fins & Grab Handle