Naish Odysseus 9'8 SUP Board 2016
The 2016 Naish Odysseus 9'8 SUP board is designed for all-around cruising, exploring, learning the basics and riding small waves. Featuring an extra wide outline throughout the nose, mid-section and tail, these boards provide phenomenal stability.
A recessed deck, full rails, squared tail and well-balanced design add further stability—creating a huge sweet spot whether the rider is paddling in a straight line, pivoting or standing still.
The quad-concave bottom channels the water from nose-to-tail, providing unbelievable straight-line gliding for a board of its length. Using cutting edge, molded technology, the Odysseus is incredibly durable and lightweight making it truly one of a kind.
Also available as a Soft Top for schools and rental centers.
- US 9.5 Odysseus
- Ledge Handle
- Odysseus EVA Deckpad
- Molded EVA Deck = Maximum traction + durability
- ASA Topsheet = Maximum durability
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Glass Matrix Nose & Tail Reinforcements
LENGTH: 9'8" / 296.6 cm
WIDTH: 34" / 86.4 cm
THICKNESS: 4 7/8" / 12.4 cm
WEIGHT: 26 lbs / 11.8 kg
VOLUME: 200 L
MAX RIDER WT.: 113 kg / 250 lbs