Naish Nalu GS 10'6 x32 SUP Board 2020
Versatile and easy-to-ride, this classic longboard shape is ideal for anything from flatwater cruising and fitness training to wave riding. An additional 2 inches of width - when compared to its 10’6, x30 - wide counterpart - adds increased stability, making it more accessible to a larger user base. It also shares many of the same features, including its classic rockerline, recessed deck and thin rails, for ideal performance in small to medium-sized waves.
Who is it for?
The Nalu 10’6 x32 is for paddlers who want timeless, classic longboard SUP performance in surf and flatwater with additional stability.
What does it do?
Everything, the Nalu offers the most versatility in any SUP board shape.
Why is it unique?
The Nalu can be used in any kind of conditions by almost every riding level.
Versatile and easy-to-ride, the Nalu series features a classic longboard shapes ideal for anything from flatwater cruising and fitness training to waveriding. A solid one-board solution, Nalus offer a recessed deck and full rails—increasing stability while maintaining performance. Fine-tuned with decreased volume in the nose and tail areas, Nalus are extremely responsive boards with easy maneuverability.
This construction provides the same one-board solution for riders seeking versatility, stability and wave riding performance, but at a lower cost than the GTW construction. Made with a strong glass matrix deck and bottom along with wood reinforcement in the stance area, the GS construction is durability and built to last.
Any paddler looking for a classic longboard shape, with added stability at a more affordable price point need look no further than the Nalu 10’6 X32 GS.
Ideal for riders up to 200 lbs/91 kg
- Crocodile Deck Grip = Comfortable & forgiving grip
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Wood Reinforcement in Stance Area = Durability + longitudinal stringer effect
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage + enhanced structural integrity
- Ledge Handle - Ergonomic + easy to pick up & carry effortlessly
- Crocodile Grip EVA Deckpad - Excellent Comfort and Traction
- Partial Wood Sandwich Deck - Lightweight + increased strength
- Thruster Fin Option
- MFC Center Fin 10.5
|Nalu 10'6" X32||10'6"/320 cm||32"/81.3 cm||4 3/4"/12 cm||190 L|