Naish Nalu GS 10'10 SUP Board 2016
The 2016 Naish Nalu GS 10'10 SUP board is an all-around, extra stable design for touring, carrying gear, tandem paddling and small surf.
The Naish Nalu GS 10'10 SUP board for 2016 features a radical multi-concave bottom shape that channels the water from nose to tail. The multi-channel bottom combined with the low rocker makes it glide incredibly straight for a wide board of its length. The wide outline and slightly recessed deck in the standing area provide unmatched stability. The forward deck has eight insert holes for a bungee accessory to carry coolers and gear.
- Embossed & Grooved EVA Deck Pad
- Wood Reinforcement in Stance Area = Durability + longitudinal stringer effect
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Glass Matrix Nose & Tail Reinforcements
- US 10.5 GS Fin
- Ledge Handle
- GS EVA Deckpad
LENGTH: 10'10" / 330.2 cm
WIDTH: 32" / 81.3 cm
THICKNESS: 4 3/8" / 11.1 cm
WEIGHT: 30.9 lbs / 14 kg VOLUME: 201 L
MAX RIDER WT.: 109 kg / 240 lbs