Naish Motion 2017 Kiteboard
The Naish Motion 2017 twintip is for riders looking for unrivaled versatility in one "do-it-all" design. This board offers everything from freeride and freestyle performance to twin tip wave riding functionality.
134 x 41cm
138 x 41.5cm
142 x 42cm
Its surface area, full rocker, new beveled razor channel rails and responsive flex provide balanced power, superior edging, soft landings and a smooth ride in chop. The added fin beam in the tip section adds rigidity to the fin mounting area, thus increasing the edging ability of the board. Its solid pop and directional stability help riders of all abilities take their riding to the next level.
- Flex Torsion Control = Boosts rigidity in axial & torsional axis + heightened control
- Medium Flex F40 = Ideal for slow-to-medium speed riding
- Freeride Rocker = Chop-eating & forgiving rocker + back foot directional stability
- 4° Angle Fin Platform = Superior grip + upwind performance
- High Tensile Gradated Laminates = Durability + lightweight tips
- Pop Wood Core = Lightweight + durable
comes with 4.0 cm IXEF Fins & Grab Handle