Naish Mana GTW SUP Board 2021
No other board combines stability for paddlers of all abilities while maintaining a surf pedigree quite like the Mana.
No other board combines stability for paddlers of all abilities while maintaining a surf pedigree quite like the Mana. The Mana GTW is compact, stable and offers versatile performance. Multifaceted and easy to store, these boards are the ideal choice for those seeking an easy, all-around cruiser with a limited length. The V bottom shape and exaggerated tail rocker deliver great turning ability, while the extra wide outline delivers the confidence and ease any rider desires to feel whether surfing or cruising.
Mana 9'5" GTW is ideal for riders up to 210 lbs/95 kg
Mana 10'0" GTW is deal for riders up to 230 lbs/104 kg
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad = Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Visible Bamboo Sandwich Deck = Natural load spread + energetic flex
- Half Deck Glass Reinforcement = Impact strength + durability
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage + enhanced structural integrity
- Ledge Handle - Easy to carry
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Pad - Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- Thruster Fin Setup - Increased surf performance
- MFC Center Fin 6.5 + (2) MFC Side Fins 4.5.
|Mana 9'5" GTW||9'5"/287 cm||32"/81.3 cm||4 3/4"/12 cm||163 L|
|Mana 10'0" GTW||10'0"/304.8 cm||33"/83.8 cm||4 3/4"/12 cm||190 L|