Naish Mana GSX 9'8 SUP Board 2019
Great for all-around cruising, touring, learning the basics and riding small waves, the 2019 Naish Mana 9’8 GSX features an extra wide outline throughout the nose, midsection and tail, which delivers incredible stability.
Adding to its sizeable sweet spot is a contoured deck, full rails and squared tail, which heighten stability whether a rider is pivoting, standing still, or traveling a straight line. For those looking to cruise, this board’s quad-concave bottom channels water from nose to tail and delivers phenomenal straight-line gliding for a board of this length.
A high temperature, pressurized aluminum molding process ensures every board is consistently shaped and precisely balanced for a reliable, all-around experience that’s ideal for families, newer paddlers or anyone looking for a sturdy, yet maneuverable ride.
Ideal for riders up to 250 lbs/113 kg
- High Temperature, Pressurized Aluminum Molding = Consistent precision shaping + optimized resin saturation
- Topsheet Construction = UV stability + scratch resistance
- Quad-concave Bottom = Straight-line gliding
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage + enhanced structural integrity
- Ledge Handle = Deep pocket for comfortable & secure grip
- (GSX) EVA Deckpad = Comfortable & forgiving grip
- GSX US Box Center 10.5
LENGTH: 9'8" / 294.6 cm
WIDTH: 34" / 86.4 cm
THICKNESS: 4 7/8" / 12.4 cm
WEIGHT: 29.9 lbs / 13.6 kg
VOLUME: 200 L
MAX RIDER WT.: 250 lbs / 113 kg