Naish Maliko 14'0 X24 Carbon SUP Board 2018
The 2018 Naish Maliko 14'0 X24 carbon stand up paddle board has grown out of the success of its predecessor, the Maliko 14’ Carbon continues to evolve to become even faster and more forgiving than ever before. For 2018, the rocker has been tuned to better engage bumps during downwind runs resulting in faster acceleration and higher top speed.
RACE / ALL-WEATER
The bevel in the nose has been moved back towards the center of the board for a smooth-gliding shape that offers more volume, greater stability and the chop-eating efficiency needed for changing open-water conditions.
- High-density Deck, Rail & Bottom = Added stiffness + increased impact resistance + superior skin tension
- Wood-reinforced Stance Area = Strength + improved load spread
- Full Glass Matrix Wrap
- CNC Cut EPS Core = Absolute precision shaping
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Reinforced structural bond between core and PVC
- Glass Matrix Reinforced Rail Apex
- 3/4 Board Length UD Carbon Strip = Added stiffness
- Quest US 8.75
- Ledge Handle
- Pro EVA Deckpad
ATTENTION: Highly specialized equipment. Handle with care.
Engineered for peak performance, this lightweight carbon construction is susceptible to breakage from excessive pressure or repetitive blows to the structure. Use caution when transporting and riding as such damage is considered normal wear and tear and is not covered under warranty.
LENGTH: 14'0" / 426.7 cm
WIDTH: 24" / 61 cm
THICKNESS: 6 11/16" / 17 cm
WEIGHT: 21.3 lbs / 10.5 kg
VOLUME: 244 L
MAX RIDER WT.: 190 lbs / 86 kg