Naish Javelin Maliko X26 LE 12'6 SUP Board 2016
The 2016 Naish Javelin Maliko X26 LE 12'6 SUP Boards are expert level race designs suitable for ambitious racers and professional competition. They feature a state-of-the-art rocker line and newly developed deck and bottom shape ideal for in-and-out surf racing and open ocean conditions.
The hydrodynamically advanced dihedral nose shape efficiently splits water off the sides of the board, letting the hull move smoothly through windy open water conditions. The newly developed rocker allows the rider to catch glides—even in the roughest conditions—with minimal trim adjustment.
Developed for BOP-style racing with 2x BOP champion Kai Lenny, Javelin Maliko LE boards are built with high performance racing in mind.
- Embossed & Grooved EVA Deck Pad
- Carbon Deck = Lightweight + stiff + impact strength
- Glass Reinforcement = Impact strength + durability
- Honeycomb Sandwich Deck = Durability + lightweight + impact resistance + resists heel dents
- CNC Cut EPS Core = Absolute precision shaping
- PVC Sandwich Bottom = Extremely light + stiff
- Glass Matrix Nose & Tail Reinforcements
- US 9.5 LE Fin
- Ledge Handle
- LE EVA Deckpad
LENGTH: 12'6" / 381 cm
WIDTH: 26" / 66 cm
THICKNESS: 6 3/8" / 16.2 cm
WEIGHT: 9.3 kg / 20.5 lbs
VOLUME: 240 L
MAX RIDER WT.: 95 kg / 210 lbs