Naish Hover 120 SUP Foilboard 2019
The 2019 Naish Hover 120 SUP Foilboard features a short, wide shape that boasts a huge sweet spot for a board of its length. While it’s a clear for first-time foilers, thanks to its unbelievably stable shape—this board is also a great choice to progress with, as the foil can be positioned further back as experience grows.
SUP & SUP-FOILING
SIZE: 120 L
|7’6”/228.6 cm||30”/76.2 cm||4 5/8”/11.7 cm||120 L||FCS 4.5 + 3.5 Quad|
- (2) FCS 3.5 Back Fins
- (2) FCS 4.5 Front Fins
This boards come with standard FCS fins and are equipped with the FCS II Eco Fin System for riders who prefer to use tool-less fins from FCS.
When you’re finished foiling, utilize the quad fin setup of this multi-purpose design in a SUP-surfing session. Blending the best design elements from its predecessor, the Raptor SUP, this mini simmons-style board is especially fun on small, mushy waves.
- Grooved & Embossed EVA Deckpad = Lightweight + ultimate grip + better durability over time
- Ledge Handle = Deep pocket for comfortable & secure grip
- (2) 10” US Boxes = SUP-foiling
- Quad Fin Setup = SUP-surfing
- CNC EPS Core
- Glass Layer
- Full PVC Wrap (Deck & Rail)
- Biax Glass
- High Density Foam to Reinforce Foil Mount
- Full PVC Wrap
- Biax Glass