Naish Hokua GTW 8'6 SUP Board 2016
The 2016 Naish Hokua GTW 8'6 SUP Board is ideal for intermediate-to-advanced SUP waverers, which allows riders to make the most of every wave.
Focusing on predictable and easy-to-ride designs, Naish's collaboration with Gerry Lopez results in boards that deliver super smooth carving. The new rocker design creates a large sweetspot, which results in effortless take-off, quick acceleration and responsive down-the-line surfing.
For added flexibility, all boards in the GTW range can be ridden as a thruster or quad, granting riders the option to adapt the board to their riding style and conditions.
- Embossed & Grooved EVA Deck Pad
- Visible Wood Sandwich Deck & Wood Bottom = Natural load spread + energetic flex
- Half Deck Glass Reinforcement = Impact strength + durability
- Molded EPS Closed Cell Core = Lightweight + resistant against potential water leakage
- Glass Matrix Deck & Bottom = Outstanding strength-to-weight ratio
- Glass Matrix Nose & Tail Reinforcements
- US 6.5 LE/GT/GTW Fin
- FCS Side Fin Set (2) LE/GT/GTW
- Ledge Handle
- GT EVA Deckpad
LENGTH: 8'6" / 259.1 cm
WIDTH: 28 1/4" / 71.8 cm
THICKNESS: 3 3/4" / 9.5 cm
WEIGHT: 17.2 lbs / 7.8 kg
VOLUME: 108 L
MAX RIDER WT.: 82 kg / 180 lbs