Ozone C4 Kitesurfing Kite 2015
The 2015 Ozone C4 fulfills top Freestyle and Wakestyle riders needs, whilst maintaining ease of use and controllability for all conditions Free Riding.
Size: 6m, 7m, 8m, 9m, 10m, 11m, 12m, 14m
NEW SCHOOL AND FREE RIDE
The specifically developed planform and arc combined with our classic Ozone 4-line pulley-less bridle setup delivers a superior C-kite with feel, handling and de-power. Refined canopy profiles aid kite stability during unhooked maneuverers and increase the C4s pop and drop reactivity, making freestyle riding accessible to all rider levels.
Both hooked and unhooked kite-loops are made easy thanks to a progressive forward-driving turn, generating consistent power and lift throughout the loop. When it comes to hitting kickers and sliders, the C4 gives you confidence, providing a smooth predictable pull allowing you to focus on your line.
Each size of the C4 has been refined to suit the wind strength, we have maintained the same feeling across all sizes which translates to more moves landed! The size range also provides choice for a wide range of rider weight and abilities.
The Variable Bridle Geometry settings give the option of two kites in one, and takes only a short moment to change with no lines to add or remove. These two settings boast advanced unhooked attributes and Free Ride easy to reach performance. New School - The C4 ships standard on this setting, offering a heavier and direct feel, with a more powerful load up and pop perfectly suited to Freestyle and Wakestyle riders. Free Ride - The Free Ride setting offers a lighter bar feel and increased de-power which is ideal for Freeriding and good in the waves. To use this setting simply shift the middle bridle lines to the pigtail knot closest to the leading edge.
Bar pressure settings allow you to further tune the C4 to your personal riding style and preference. The attachment closest to the trailing edge offers lighter bar pressure and faster turning. The attachment closest to the leading edge offers heavier bar pressure and slower turning.
As with all our kites we use top of the line materials and combined with our very own factory quality is second to none. The new C4 is constructed with quality proven Teijin D2 canopy material and Teijin Dacron providing a crisper feel and a stronger kite.
RANGE OF USE
C4 DESIGN & PERFORMANCE FEATURES
- C-Kite performance and feel with 4-line bridled de-power
- Variable Bridle Geometry - New School (standard) & Free Ride settings
- 4-line pulley-less system (no pulleys, no problems)
- Refined profile thicknesses aiding kite stability
- Explosive pop and drop
- Progressive forward-driving kite loops
- Smooth predictable pull when hitting features
- Easy back line re-launch
- Comparable feeling throughout the size range
- One-Pump system for quick and easy setup
- High volume inflate/deflate valve
- Multiple trimming options for customized handling and bar pressure
- Color coded and numbered fool proof line connectors
C4 CONSTRUCTION FEATURES
- Exceptional hand checked Ozone factory construction using the highest quality materials
- Teijin TechnoForce D2 canopy material
- Teijin Dacron for the L.E. & Struts
- Internal reinforcements for improved durability with double layer Dacron inside the LE closing seam
- Double stitched bonded seams
- Dacron reinforced tip area for load distribution
- Reinforced leading edge and struts in high stress areas
- Reinforced trailing edge
- Light weight & low profile aerodynamic leading edge scuff pads
- Unique bladder construction with double layer section in wear areas
- Anti line snag tip deflectors
- Ozone warranty and back-up service guaranteed
WIND RANGE & BAR SIZE