Liquid Force Peak & Watson 2015 Package
Show your unique style in the park on this all-around whip!” Nico’s all-around whip continues to allow him to showcase his unique riding style in the park. The Peak features an all- wood core with a single concave into dual channel/concave tip.
- Liquid Force Peak Wakeboard 2015
- Liquid Force Watson Wakeboard Binding 2015
- King of Watersports Padded Boardbag
Liquid Force Peak Wakeboard 2015
SIZE (cm): 133, 137, 141, 145
Show your unique style in the park on this all-around whip!” Nico’s all-around whip continues to allow him to showcase his unique riding style in the park. The Peak features an all- wood core with a single concave into dual channel/concave tip. This hull shape allows Nico to ride fin-less in parks with complete control. Finned up, the Peak lets you edge as hard as you can with positive hold. Mid-body edge channels and a concave beveled edge complete the package to keep your Peak performance in control and catch-free on any of your park’s features. Dialled in a bit stiffer this year to match Nico’s new flex preference, you’ll expand your riding on this updated shape.
- Hybrid Technology - Delivers a performance hull shape with precise flex and response properties
- All-Wood CNC'd Core - Thin profiled lightweight core for increased board sensitivity and responsive flex
- Centre Concave with Edge Channels - Concave softens landing and maintains speed while channels increase control and hold
- Concaved Beveled Rail - Keeps the rail catch-free on rails, but holds on the water
- Triax Glass Layup - Provides torsional rigidity with increased longitudinal flex
- Progressive, Three Stage Rocker
- LF Slider Quad Fin Setup
- LF Exclusive GRIND Base
- LF Exclusive Liquid Rail
Liquid Force Watson Wakeboard Binding 2015
The Watson Pro is the most technically advanced high performance binding we make. The Watson binding provides fast response and just the right balance of flexibility and support. For this season Watson demanded higher performance behind the boat and off the cable. Following his instructions we improved and expanded his boot, adding new venting struts on the top cuff making it lighter, and more supportive than ever. The updated Reflex liner improves comfort around your ankles and under foot with the Impact foam liner bottom. The 2015 Watson Pro bindings bring you Technological Precision and Perfect Performance.
- IPX Chassis: Injection molded Nylon plastic chassis with metal teeth.
- Impact GEL: Takes the shock of landings and displaces it from your foot.
- Impact EVA: Impact absorbing 3D molded liner bottom with ergonomic contours.
- Reflex Liner: Seamless design, heat molded, and non intrusive back “tweak zone”.
- Zonal Lace System: Lacing system allows you to adjust lace tension.
- Articulating Cuff: Fluid forward motion of the upper and lower overlays.
|Length||Width||Rocker||Stance Range||Rider Weight|
|20.5" - 24.5"
52.1 - 62.2 cm
|70 - 140 lbs
32 - 64 kg
|21.5" - 25.5"
54.6 - 64.8 cm
40 - 77 kg
|22.5" - 26.5"
57.2 - 67.3 cm
|130 - 200 lbs
60 - 91 kg
|23.0" - 27.0"
58.4 - 68.6 cm
|160 - 230 lbs
72 - 105 kg