Liquid Force Element Kiteboard 2015
Designed by legendary wakeboard and kiteboard shaper Jimmy Redmon with input from PKRA rider Christophe Tack, the lightweight Element features an ultra- shallow concave center with quad-channeled tips, delivering explosive pop, fast landings, upwind projection, lightning-quick response, and full-bore freestyle/freeride performance.
WORLD CLASS PERFORMANCE
Sizes: 133 X 41cm, 136 X 41.5cm, 139 X 42cm
- MID ROCKER
- TUNED FLEX
- FULL WOOD CORE
CNC Wood / Composite Core Construction
Performance delivered in a strong, lively, lightweight construction.
- Printed matte or gloss sub straight for vibrant, lightweight graphics.
- Biax longitudinal reinforcement strips for ultra durability and flex integrity.
- Biax/triax glass (full layers on both sides of the core) for torsional rigidity and even flex.
- CNC'd wood/PVC composite core for optimized, proprietary flex and the best strength-to-weight ratio.
- M6 inline insert packs for strength and multiple stance options.
- Liquid Force's exclusive Liquid Rail for impact durability.
- Printed matte or gloss sub straight for vibrant base color.