Liquid Force Echo Kiteboard 2015
Echoing the top-shelf performance of the DLX, the all-new Echo is built to meet the demanding needs of wakestyle master Brandon Scheid.
WAKESTYLE DEFINED. THE ECHO.
Sizes: 133 x 41cm, 137 x 42cm, 141 x 42.5cm, 144 x 43cm
Designed by Scheid and legendary wakeboard and kiteboard shaper, Jimmy Redmon, the Echo features the most advanced shape and design of the LF profiled wood core lineup.
The result? An aggressive rider’s dream board: high rocker, explosive pop, pillow-soft landings, bullet-proof durability, the optimal blend of flex and rocker for deep rail presses, a deep triple concave running through the center for added grip and smooth, responsive feel, plus state-of-the-art, fluted concave at the tips for accelerated water flow and faster riding.
Profiled Wood Core Construction
Packed full of performance with affordability in mind.
- Printed matte or gloss sub straight for vibrant, lightweight graphics.
- Biax longitudinal reinforcement strips for ultra durability and flex integrity.
- Biax/triax glass (full layers on both sides of the core) for torsional rigidity and even flex.
- Profiled and shaped wood core.
- M6 inline insert packs for strength and multiple stance options.
- Liquid Force's exclusive Liquid Rail for impact durability.
- Printed matte or gloss sub straight for vibrant base color.