Liquid Force Delite Wakeboard 2015
The DELITE is the sister of the Deluxe and all new for 2015! Designed for the true rail assassin and cable park superstar, featuring our Hybrid Technology, as well as our exclusive Grind Base, the DELITE is built to take a beating and keep coming back for more.
SIZE (cm): 132, 136
The DELITE is the sister of the Deluxe and all new for 2015! Designed for the true rail assassin and cable park superstar, featuring our Hybrid Technology, as well as our exclusive Grind Base, the DELITE is built to take a beating and keep coming back for more. With a stiffer center and more flexible tip and tail, it’s perfect for ripping any rail, but strong enough to boost off your favorite boat’s wake. If you are looking for a board that can help you excel across all terrains, but one that specializes in the park, grab a hold of the DELITE and never let go!
- Hybrid Technology - Delivers a performance hull shape with precise flex and response properties
- Precision CNC Wood/PU Core - Rail and Center stringers give a lively response, flex, and board feel
- Single Concave Hull w/ Edge and Tip Channels - Center concave softens landing and keeps up speed, channels increase bite and control
- Triax Glass Layup - Gives increased longitudinal flex with torsional strength
- Updated for 2014... more Aggressive, Three Stage Rocker - Catch-free transitions in the park and boosting behind the boat, this rocker style delivers
- LF Slider Quad Fin Setup
- LF Exclusive GRIND Base
- LF Exclusive Liquid Rail
|Length||Width||Rocker||Stance Range||Rider Weight|
|20.5" - 24.5"
52.1 - 62.2 cm
|70 - 140 lbs
32 - 64 kg
|21.5" - 25.5"
54.6 - 64.8 cm
|90 - 170 lbs
40 - 77 kg
The Liquid Force Delite, is well described by it’s name, it really is a delight. I’ve been riding this board at the cable for a couple of weeks now in 136cm and I love it. It’s completely different to the board I’ve been using and it’s already improved my riding because I feel confident with it. The board has an aggressive three stage rocker, so it really excels on obstacles and makes for super smooth landings.
For ladies wanting to push it on the rails you can trust this board to deliver. It’s an easy ride that gives you heaps of confidence. I’d recommend the Delite for anyone looking for a board made for hitting the rails. Equally, if you crossover between boat and cable this board will tick all the boxes!