Liquid Force Aero M.E. 2020 Wakeboard
The Aero M.E.. is all new for 2020 and based off the RDX shape. It features quad molded-in fins which are deep enough for extra hold when needed, but still allow for a loose, fun ride.
Meagan needed a new shape to compliment her progressive riding. This year the Aero ME is based off the RDX. With the board being 2.2 lbs. or 1 kg lighter, this board is helping Meagan take her riding to the next level. The Aero ME is made from a lightweight divinycell core with C4 carbon reinforced top and base to make this the lightest board yet. The quad molded-in fins are deep enough for extra hold when needed, but still allow for a loose, fun ride. The aggressive 3 stage rocker gives you the pop you are looking for while the single to double concave center softens the landings when you really send it. The Flex Track has the ultimate feel and control off the wake. Grab this board before it blows off the shelves, literally...
- New Superlight Diamond Squaretail Shape – 134 & 138cm
- Progressive Three Stage Rocker
- LF FlexTrack™ System
- Lightweight Divinycell CNC’d Core
- C4 Quad Carbon™ Reinforced Top & Base
- Pro-Glass Combo Layup
- D-I-S-C Hull Through Center Into Slight V
- Quad V Tip Channels
- Low Volume Rail w/ Beveled Edge
- Deep Molded-In Quad Fins
- Optimized for 4D™ Bindings; Compatible w/ All Bindings