JP AllRoundAir LEC 10'6 Inflatable SUP Board 2017
The JP-AUSTRALIA AllroundAir LEC is produced in LE Technology and is, in terms of construction and processing, identical with the popular and proven Allround Air LE. The only differences are the cleaned up design and the slightly reduced thickness. 5 inch. The AllroundAir LEC comes in 10'6" x 32" x 5" and increadibly light 7,4 KG onto the counter.
SIZE: 10'6" x 32" x 5"
JP always knew, that in terms of performance, durability, stiffness and lightweight their inflatable technology is state of the art.
- JP AllRoundAir LEC 10'6 Inflatable SUP Board
- SUP Bag
- 3-piece Paddle
LIGHT EDITION / LE
As the name says it this is JP's lightest technology. At the same time it is still stiffer than most competition boards and it offers good durability.
- Layer #1: The first PVC layer makes sure your JP inflatable is 100% airtight.
- Layer #2: The top PVC layer creates a laminated structure for the ultimate in lightweight performance.
- Polyester Reinforced: PVC rail tapes This additional rail band makes sure that your SUP is 100% sealed and very durable.
- Rail: This polyester fabric reinforced PVC rail band connects the top and bottom pre-laminated double layers.
The pre-laminated double layer Light Edition construction is the ultimate in light weight. The machinepre- laminated 2 layers of air tight PVC creates a durable shell of accurate thickness. This shell is then machine laminated directly onto the 500D Polyester Drop Stitch fabric.