Jobe Grace 2017 Wakeboard
Jobe Grace 2017 Wakeboard: The Grace is elegant, but doesn’t behave like a lady. Meet the Grace ’17, promodel by Maxine Sapulette and the female version of the Jobe Conflict.
Sizes: 134cm | 138cm
Maxine Sapulette's 2017 pro model utilizes an industry leading design providing strength, consistency and balance making this a wicked all-round flex board. A blended core made out of paulownia wood and PU are the perfect blend between flex & strength; its design makes it the perfect feminine park board, with a little bit more flex than its male counterpart the Conflict.
The unique crossover channel set-up gives you an exciting playful feeling on the water and features.
Its 3-stage-rocker give you the ultimate release in the air, when gaining that extra height when popping on your board. Its wide shape softens and stabilizes your landings: the perfect mix for both air tricks & features. Innovative press technology helps to maintain speed and stability and offer maximum controlled flex to lock into pressures. Add to that extra flex in the tip & tail and you can press all day long.
- The Grace is a feminine park board and a constant performer
- 3-stage-rocker for the ultimate release
- ABS sidewall & H.I.T. base for protection
- Blended core: perfect blend between flexibility and strength
- Press technology: lock into presses
- Triaxial give flex and lightness on the rails
- Maxime Sapullette’s choice