Jobe Conflict 2018 Wakeboard
The 2018 Jobe Conflict has been designed for riders by riders: Julian Cohen's model the Conflict is a constant performer. Stable yet playful due to its three-stage rocker, this board is a blast to ride behind boat or in the park.
SIZE: 127 / 134 / 138 / 142 / 145cm
The blended core is engineered with paulownia wood and PU, resulting in the perfect blend between flex and strength. A unique cross over channel set-up give you a excellent and exciting playful feeling on water and features, while the 3-stage rocker gives you an extreme release in the air. A wide shapes softens and stabilizes landings after air tricks or features. Smart innovative press technology help to maintain speed and offers maximum controlled flex to lock into pressures.
- Julian Cohen Pro model
- Light weight wood foam core
- ABS protecting sidewalls
- High press fiberglass molded
- Flex construction
- 3-stage rocker
- High Impact base material
- Smooth grooved channels for traction and control
- Triaxial fiber layup
- Bottom design made with extra surfaces for stable lock on features
- Wood veneer top layer for durability