Jobe Breach 2018 Wakeboard
The 2018 Jobe Breach wakeboard has been designed in cooperation with 2015' world-champion Dominik Guhrs and having won numerous competitions of the world, it's safe to say Jobe's Breach Wakeboard is a keeper.
SIZE: 135 / 139 / 143cm
A narrowed tip & tail shape and a hybrid 3-stage rocker makes the re-newed Breach one of the fastest in our all-round series. Hybrid and triax-technology make the Breach truly flexible and strong, for easy and confident locking into presses. Dominik's favourite board's unique channel-set up sets the Breach apart from others - deep channels in the middle offer maximum grip while still riding super soft and smoother than ever.
- Light weight wood foam core
- ABS protecting sidewalls
- High press fiberglass molded
- Flex construction
- 3-stage rocker
- High Impact base material
- Deep grooved channels for traction and control
- Triaxial fiber layup
- Bottom design made with extra surfaces for stable lock on features
- Concaved tip and tail to lock in easy on curved features