Hyperlite Venice 2019 Wakeboard
Shaun Murray and Greg Nelson agree that a solid foundation greatly increases a rider's learning curve. Hyperlite introduces the Venice, shaped specifically for creating that base and solid foundation. The Baseline has wider overall profile built atop a continuous rocker, delivering a smooth carving board that gets more pop off the wake due to its increased surface area.
The Prizm shares the same shape as the Murray 20th Anniversary Pro Model but is laid up with Hyperlite's lady specific satin flex, ensuring the board responds to the female rider in the appropriate manner. The Prizm shape begins with a Subtle 3-Stage Rocker, there is no flat spot, the rocker simply increases under foot for a colossal boost of the wake. The board's edge is rounded between the inserts, sharpening under foot and then cupped at the tip and tail delivering solid edge hold when you want it and forgiveness when you need it. The Prizm is sure to become the favourite amongst our team, get on one today and enjoy the ride for yourself.
- Subtle 3-Stage Rocker This is the stepping-stone to the 3-stage rocker style of ride. Utilising a smaller flat spot between your feet, a Subtle 3-Stage rocker creates just enough vertical pop to know it's there.
- Satin Flex Tailored specifically to a female rider's needs. A softer glass layup to create a softer flex and a board built to female riders standards.
- Biolite 3 Core The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- Monocoque Construction Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Layered Glass Our fibreglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibres will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Full Wood Pop Top
- All New Surface Area Sizing
- Mellow Center Landing Spine
- Variable Edge Design
- M6 Inserts