Hyperlite Session Open-Toe Wakeboard Boots 2019
The Session Boot offers riders more backing to the open toe design. The upper ankle Velcro Closure delivers that support riders crave and two lace zones means you customize the feel and support to your liking.
The Team Open Toe Boot was built for a rider looking for the feel and functionality of a supportive mid flex boot with the adjustability of an open toe. The slightly higher cuff and Seamless Liner Construction allows for additional support with a comfortable fit.
The adjustable open toe design makes it a great choice to accommodate a wide array of foot sizes. Dual quick cinch lace zones allow for easy entry and exit at the beginning or end of your set. The Team also utilizes the new Low Pro plate system for a lighter weight feel and the closest foot to board connection possible.
- Aluminum Claw Mounting System The larger teeth design and aluminum hardware ensure a secure interface.
- Low Pro Plate System The Low Pro Plate system takes much of what we learned from the System binding and incorporates it into a more traditional design. We began by reducing the overall volume by nearly 16%, which translates into a much lighter boot. Our drop-through footbed keeps a rider closer to the deck for maximum control and response. To ensure the baseless design did not produce unwanted plate twist we connected the sidewalls to chassis create a stronger foundation.
- Adjustable Floating Toe Design
- Hyperplush Rear Flex Zone
- Quick Cinch Lace Zones
- 6in Universal Mounting Spread
- **New Dual Density EVA
- Dual Density Footbed
- New For 2019
- Articulating Cuff
- Upper Ankle Velcro Closure