Hyperlite Riot Nova 2019 Wakeboard
Noah Flegel - When I started the Riot project with Aaron I had a precise vision for how my pro model would ride and I couldn’t be more stoked, we nailed it”.
The Variable Beveled Edge returns to flat over the last 10 inches providing the speed and clean release. Between the inserts the bevel is enhanced delivering the forgiveness needed when learning new tricks. The Riot incorporates the thinnest profile ever seen for hitting the wake and swing weight is truly minimal. This profile also provides a lively feel as the board has some flex creating massive pop. The Dual Concave under foot assists with soft landings transitioning to a Single Concave exiting the tip and tail accomplishing the clean release. With the Nova Core and new Nova Carbon Pop Top the Riot is so light and lively more than your head will spin endlessly.
- Nova Carbon Pop Top Lively and lightweight is what Noah asked for, Hyperlite developed this top laminate to give his Riot more snap off the wake while remaining the lightest construction in the industry.
- Nova Construction The industry's lightest, most advanced core option offered to date. Nova core is our exclusive machined material that has vastly different properties than other core materials. It is lighter, livelier, stores and releases energy as you ride.
- Abrupt Continuous Rocker This rocker line adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous rocker line transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- Monocoque Construction Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Layered Glass Our fiberglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibers will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Dual Concave Base
- 9 Degree Angled Fins
- 100% UV Resistant
- Single Concave Tunnel Exit
- Two Stage Channel
- Molded Landing Feature
- Woven Carbon Inlay
- Variable Beveled Edge
- Board Flex Medium Stiff
- Board Pop Boosty
- Terrain Boat