Hyperlite Riot Bio 2019 Wakeboard
Noah Flegel - When I started the Riot project with Aaron I had a precise vision for how my pro model would ride and I couldn’t be more stoked, we nailed it”.
The Riot project began as Noah was looking for a shape that would transition quickly from edge to edge, build speed on approach and release cleanly from the wake to initiate every trick. The Variable Beveled Edge sharpens over the last 10 inches providing the speed and clean release. Between the inserts the bevel is enhanced delivering the forgiveness needed when learning new tricks. The Riot incorporates the thinnest profile ever seen for hitting the wake and swing weight is truly minimal. This profile also provides a lively feel as the board has some flex creating massive pop. The Dual Concave under foot assists with soft landings transitioning to a Single Concave exiting the tip and tail accomplishing the clean release. The Riot Bio gains its lively feel with Hyperlite CarboNetX-X Inlay and Bio 3 Core construction.
- Abrupt Continuous Rocker This rocker line adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous Rocker line transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- CarboNet X CarboNetX is Hyperlite's most innovative construction feature, adding to the ultimate technically packed boards in the industry. Diagonal woven carbon fibres allow the board to store and release energy consistently throughout the ride. Our crisscrossed fibres act like springs and tension cables delivering a responsive feel and added durability while accounting for less than 1% of the boards overall weight.
- BIolite 3 Core The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- Monocoque Construction Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Layered Glass Hyperlite's Fibreglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibres will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Dual Concave Base
- 9 Degree Angled Fins
- 100% Uv Resistant
- Single Concave Tunnel Exit
- Two Stage Channel
- Molded Landing Feature
- Variable Beveled Edge