Hyperlite Relapse 2019 Wakeboard
JD Webb has been crushing it this season and one of the factors has to be his new Pro Model Wakeboard, the Relapse! Over the years JD and Butch have worked closely to create the best wake riding machine and this is hands down the greatest shape these two have produced!
Classic 3-Stage Rocker blended ever so slightly delivers the best in pop on any wake size and the sleek molded-in fins give you the option to customize your ride. Add the centre fin for more hold through the top of the wake or remove and enjoy a loose feel and early release into your favourite spins. Butch's Single Concave Base design provides a speedy ride throughout and soft landings after big airs. The super thin profile equals minimal swing weight and the Relapse is by far JD's favourite wakeboard to date!
- Blended 3-Stage Rocker Our Blended 3-Stage rocker creates explosive vertical pop. Designed to boot a rider off the wake, the Blended rocker line also generates good speed into the wake without the traditional 3-Stage drag.
- Biolite 3 Core The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- Monocoque Construction Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Layered Glass Our fibreglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibres will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Full Bamboo Pop Top
- Single Concave Base Feature
- Molded-In Fins