Hyperlite #Hashtag 2019 Wakeboard
Nick Davies and Aaron Stumpf deliver again with Nick's new Hashtag Cable Wakeboard. With more surface area, thanks to a wider profile and blunt tip and tail shape, the Hashtag supports the biggest air tricks. Tip to tail base channels increase the Hashtag's edging ability and the exit tunnel concave delivers a solid feel on pipe rails.
Tip to tail base channels increase the Hashtag's edging ability and the exit tunnel concave delivers a solid feel on pipe rails. A refined Airstick Core combined with High Density Flex Zones in the tip and tail provides the perfect blend of flex with minimal swing weight. Nick prefers our Abrupt Continuous Rocker, for a smooth ride and locked in presses. Ride it, share it and tag it as you continue to progress your Wakeboarding.
All Wood Airstick Core Our exclusive AirStick Core begins with all- natural, grass fed Paulownia wood cores that have been raised without antibiotics or steroids. We take these happy little cores and machine them to the perfect tolerance, removing channels of unneeded material from tip to tail to create the lightest wood core option in the industry.
- Abrupt Continuous Rocker This Rockerline adds a little more kick to the speed that so many riders look for. The Abrupt Continuous Rockerline transitions to a slightly exaggerated tip and tail rocker creating added pop without sacrificing speed into the wake.
- Sintered Enduro Base Hyperlite's Sintered Enduro base material is the strongest, most durable running surface we offer. The Sintered Enduro formula undergoes a process that creates a strong bond between particles, making the finished product nearly indestructible. This base option is the perfect choice for the cable park season pass holder.
- Tip To Tail Dual Base Channels
- Full Abs Cap Construction
- M6 Inserts
- High Density Tip Flex Zones