Hyperlite Franchise 2019 Wakeboard
The Franchise is an innovative shape that anyone can strap into and feel at home on. The continuous rocker lays the foundation for a fast board that carves and edges with ease.
The Franchise features innovative Tapered Channels that narrow at the tip and tail aligning the Dual Fin Configuration to increase the board's edge hold on approach to the wake. The thinner profile of the board and reduced tip and tail width minimise swing weight for simple rotation on flat and inverted spins. Shaped by Greg Nelson the Franchise will provide any Wakeboarder an unforgettable ride.
- Biolite 3 Core The secret recipe we have been perfecting since day one. This core material is the gold standard in the industry and used throughout our line. Bio 3 is our lightest and most durable formula to date.
- Monocoque Construction Integrating the top glass and the bottom glass into one. Generating a more durable board on side impacts to prevent delamination.
- Layered Glass Our fibreglass is available in 3 weights depending on the board. Over time, traditional woven glass fibres will separate. With layered glass every Hyperlite deck will have the same pop off the double up year after year.
- Continuous Rocker The rocker line that started it all. Speed and fluid predictable pop truly define this rocker. Designed to carry great speed into the wake with minimal drag, a Continuous rocker generates a longer trajectory with similar pop every time.
- Tapered Fin And Channel Alignment
- Minimum Swing Weight Profile
- Dual Landing Spines
- M6 Inserts
- Variable Edge Profile