CR:X Neilpryde One-Design Twintip
The CR:X Neilpryde One-Design twin tip is designed to be used by kiteboarders of all skill levels: from beginners all the way up to twin tip racers. The twin tip mode is best suited for stronger winds, course racing or compact boardercross race formats.
In twin tip mode, the board is paired with premium dual density bindings. The bindings are lightweight, extremely comfortable and adjustable for each individual's size and personal preference. In combination with our 60mm racing fins, the board meets class dimensions for the IKA Twin Tip class rules.
The CR:X TT Binding complete set includes:
- Upper Straps
- Allen key with hardware
- Board 145 x 45cm
- Best suited to a range of rider sizes and abilities
- Paulownia wood core, ABS rails, strong fiberglass lamination and full deck of EVA
- 60mm fins, Dual density pads, adjustable footstraps, dual density handle
- Three stance options to suit variety of rider sizes
- Titanium screws reduce corrosion, all hardware has the same 5mm hex head that can be mounted with one tool - which is supplied.
- CR:X Board
- CR:X TT Binding Set