Cabrinha HI:Rise Lift Kite Foil 2019
The Brand New Cabrinha Hi-Rise Lift kite foil is a lower aspect, high lifting wing which is perfect for many things. The Cabrinha HI:Rise Lift foil is a great way to introduce yourself to hydrofoiling with its easy and stable lifting platform. With its ability to lift at low speeds, the Cabrinha Hi-Rise Lift is also the choice of riders looking to foil board in the surf.
ALL AROUND FREERIDE FOIL
MAST SIZES: 40 / 60 / 85
Compatible with Cabrinha Double Agent / X:Breed Foil
Low aspect ratio, Low planing profile section, Moderately swept outline, Progressive anhedral.
For the any rider looking for a diverse wing set, which can take you from your first steps to next level freeride and waves.
Stability and Control - Swept wings and efficient profiles enable early lift off and stability at a range of speeds. Cruise confidently in all conditions!
NEW 20% lighter 650mm extended fuselage with improved stabilty and hydrodynamics.
The mast and fuselage are made from aircraft grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6 aluminium.
- NEW Versatile top socket with indicator for use on both tracks and 4 point connection
- NEW 20% lighter 650mm extended Fuselage with improved stabilty and hydrodynamics
- Titanium coated hardware and grease included
- Aircraft grade extruded, anodized 6061-T6 aluminium mast and fuselage
- Water tight extrusion for improved floatation and minimal weight
- NEW A-Grade Paulownia veneer wood core with unmatched strength / weight ratio
- NEW Front wing - Volcanic triple layer Basalt fiber construction
- NEW Rear wing - Forged composite construction
- NEW ABS insert reinforcements
- Durable cast polymer wing perimeter
m8x25mm (4pcs), m8x27mm(2pcs), m8x40mm (4pcs), m8x14mm (2pcs), allen key (5mm), Top socket, mast, fuselage, grease, wing protector (4pcs), foam insert (doubles as insert to our foil bag, sold separately)
Cabrinha HI:Rise Lift Foil Style Selector