Bic 11'0 ACE-TEC Cross SUP Board 2015
All the best features found in the award-winning 10’ version, but in a larger size for added stability, floatation and functionality. The 11’ CROSS is the most stable, user-friendly board in our range, making SUP a breeze for riders up to 300lbs | 135kg.
It’s been optimized for family use, fishing and is an incredibly stable yoga/fitness platform. With ten deck attachment points there’s plenty of room to secure and store gear. The two attachment points located to the rear of the carry handle function as tie-down spots for a cooler, which can be used for storage while fishing. The nose and tail attachment points easily accept after-market carry handles for ease of transport.
- Keeled nose - Enhanced tracking and increased glide for fun cruising and exploring.
- Full rail-to-rail volume - Enhanced stability, maximum use of the entire deck and a dry ride.
- Attachment points - Six deck attachment points for securing gear and easy transport. TEN attachment points on CROSS 11’ for additional gear storage and securing a cooler/seat.
- Flat deck - Perfect for family fun, cruising, fitness & yoga.
- Full deck pad (Fit/Adventure) - Maximizes use of entire deck for fitness, yoga and family fun.
Length: 11'0'' / 335cm
Weight: 34lbs / 15.5kg
Width: 34.0'' / 86cm
Fin Set-UP: Thruster
Fin Supplied: Touring 9"
Shaper: Patrice Remoiville
We will included a ML sized blade paddle if you select one of the above board and paddle packages. If you would like a Sml blade paddle please let us know.
CLICK HERE to find out more about the Bic Fiber Polycarbonate ML SUP Paddle 2015
ACE-TEC is a light composite that gives the board excellent stiffness and the best of glide on the water, at an affordable price. This technology which is exclusive to BIC Sport allows for the original shape to be reproduced faithfully on all production boards. ACE-TEC provides a huge advantage over polyester and epoxy sandwich: it is its excellent resistance to shocks, provided by its fine coating skin made out of polymer materials that protect it. A shock against a rock will leave just the slightest of marks on the skin of an ACE-TEC SUP board, whereas it would certainly leave a hole in a polyester or epoxy sandwich board.