Airush Foil Skate Foil Board 2020
The 2020 Airush Foil Skate offers a twintip style construction to foil riders. When compared to higher volume foil boards, the Foil Skate is easy to launch as the board sits lower in the water, specifically if you are used to riding twintips.
SIZES: 121cm | 142cm
- Durable & versatile board for intermediate riders.
- Stiff construction for increased stability.
- Ideal with fins for riding without a foil.
The stiff wood core creates a very stable ride and is extremely durable. The Foil Skate includes low drag foil inserts, and optional fin connections opening up the option of traditional skate style directional riding without the foil.
Comes kitted with straps (x2) and fin hole plugs.
Designers notes: Ride the Carving Foil with a 60cm mast when learning.
The AR Glass layup is focused on durability and responsiveness, ensuring a perfect combination for all carving and freeride foiling needs. This construction is simple yet effective for smooth, easy, and forgiving riding.
- Lightweight durable top sheet.
- Midweight triaxial fiberglass.
- Scratch resistant bottom sheet.