Airush Core Bar Cleat 2018
The 2018 Airush Core bar Cleat is one of the most versatile bars on the market enables riders to have the perfect setup straight out of the bag, or to tweak and modify the bar to suit their specific requirements. The Core Bar features a new directional grooving pattern that helps you hang on through all conditions with maximum grip and comfort.
One size: 50-60cm
- The most versatile bar on the market combining multi functionality with streamlined performance.
- Reduced diameter ultra skinny grip.
- Bombproof build, attention to detail and reliability.
* A featured packed bar utilizing premium materials and technologies
* A Cleat Option for riders looking for their specific preference of trim over the classic Airush Pull-Pull trim
* Used for all Airush kites from the smallest to largest kite in the range in all disciplines.
New for 2018
* MODUS Bar end creates an extremely streamlined bar with 10cm of width adjustment without any oversized bar ends.
* Brain 3.0 Quick release with refined center swivel for easier access and new centerline swivel
The New Extend Bar end enables adjustments of between 41 and 51cm with a simple and reliable Allen key adjustment, without the traditional oversized bar ends.
The PU coated depower line, with reduced diameter tubing, makes sheeting in and out effortless. This PU coated line extends the lifespan of the centerline and Increases the reliability of all Airush bars.
Airush Bars have safety as their first priority. An industry standard Brain Quick Release 3.0 and color-coding on all parts makes the Airush system hassle free for all riders. Continuing for 2018, the Low Y on the center lines allows for a quick single line flag out for those situations where you need it the most.