So its here again, the mighty Slider Jam!! 2 days of kiting, wakeboarding and partying with the SKA boys and girls. This is a perfect weekend to hone your skills on sliders and kickers, or try them for the very first time. The idea of this event is to give the riders who haven’t had the chance to try sliders out a chance to do so, and to get any students interested in wakestyle riding talking to each other so they know who’s about whilst also getting to hit some different obstacles!
The Slider jam is also home to one of the best SKA parties of the year. With yet another Beer festival going on this year, you’ll need to get your real Ale and Cider Heads on!
The Student Kitesurfing Association
National Tour Stop – Slider Jam 2011!
In association with: Flexifoil, Mystic, Expix Ignite Beanies, ITZ and King of Watersports
- Par Sands – Cornwall
- Free parking with a quiet beach with flat water at mid to low tide
- Off the M5, down the A38 into Cornwall
- All equipment should be personal, with a few Flexifoil kites to demo
- Riders should be of intermediate-advanced level. There will be obstacles in the water and riders need to be confident enough to want to hit them.
- Anyone attempting the obstacles will not be allowed fins at anytime.These obstacles are expensive and fins will ruin them.
- Wakeboard boots are suggested but not compulsary
- Caravan park opposite the beach campsite – 6-8 berth static caravans
- Cooking facilities, toilets and showers in the caravans
- Café on site, and Pub across the road for Sunday lunches and Breakfasts
- Price includes Saturday night meal at the Pub which will be a choice of either a burger and chips or a Goulash. To be chosen on the night. Vegetarian options can be arranged if you contact us before hand.
- Any other food can be brought and stored in the fridges within the caravans, and cooked on the Hob.
- Arrival from 7pm Friday the 11th inside The Ship Inn next door to the caravan park. Freddie will provide everyone with keys from 7pm onwards.
Booking and Cost:
The costs per individual are as follows. (Payment deadline 6th Nov)
- £45 per person
- Use of the Obstacles whilst riding and entrance into the Jam session
- Friday and Saturday night Caravan accommodation,
- Saturday dinner
- Rider Vest – these are super Badass.
- Party and live music on the Saturday night
- £25 per person including
- Friday and Saturday night caravan accommodation,
- Saturday dinner
- Entry on Saturday night and Live Music
Prizes provided by our ever-loving sponsors – Mystic, Flexifoil, Expix, King of Watersports and Ignite Beanies
Capacity is limited to 50 riders so book soon!
Your place is not confirmed until payment is received.