Win Nick Jacobsen's Kite!
Submit your details below to enter - it couldn't be easier!
We have teamed up with Cabrinha to give away a brand new 2017 Cabrinha 9m Switchblade kite and Overdrive Recoil Control System with Fireball, the very same set up Nick Jacobsen uses.
Nick Jacobsen will be announcing the winner at the 2017 Virgin Kitesurf Armada on Sunday the 11th of June. If the lucky winner is planning to attend the event they will get the opportunity to meet Nick in person and have your kite signed!
Nick Jacobsen's Dubai Jump on a Cabrinha Switchblade
Terms + Conditions
1. The promoter is: King of Watersports
2. The competition is open to European Residents aged 18 years or over except employees of King of Watersports and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are shared via King of Watersports Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
6. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
7. Closing date for entry will be Sunday 11th of June 2017. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. Entry to the competition is indicating his/her acceptance of King of Watersports marketing contact including but not limited to email, facebook, twitter and instagram.
The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows:
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
12. The prize is as follows: 2017 Cabrinha Switchblade 9 meter kite complete with Cabrinha Overdrive Recoil Control System with Fireball . The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
13. Winners will be chosen: at random by software, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents by June 11th 2017
14. The winner will be notified by email and/or DM on Twitter/Facebook and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
15. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
16. Free delivery is only available within mainland europe.
17. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
18. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
20. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
21. The winner’s name will be available 28 days after closing date by emailing the following address: email@example.com
22. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.