Ronix El Von Videl Schnook Kids Wakeboard 2015
Willkommen para el futuro van de kabel planken. Translation: Welcome to the future of cable boards (we think). A true cable board for the next generation. Last year we partnered with Team Stuckey (remember that name), who are leading the cable charge of progressive riding at a park, to create the ultimate high-end grom electric hot lap special.
Cable riders usually ride 4 mph slower, so you need to make up for that in added buoyancy. A fast, flatter rocker means more contact with rails for added control, along with the steeper sidewalls allowing the board to ride higher with more glide speed. A cable rider has to leverage into an ollie, or press onto a rail, but just as important (which gets overlooked) is that it has to snap back too. You want to have more control, feel, and yes “flex” on a cable board - but only if it has a pivot point. So we sourced this fancy environmentally friendly Paulownia wood for it its energetic qualities, and added a spinal cord with a more rigid maple stringer. Then added our lightest weight fiberglass - and our thinnest tip and tail so the next generation can still get their press on at a park.
- Concave Bottom Tips - Effortless ollies and more controlled presses
- G&R Technology - Grip and Release channels have all the traction you need for boat or cable riding without creating unneeded resistance with the water
- side to side stability allowing a rider to control a flick easier at a cable park
- Thinnest Profile - more feel for consistency on all types of surfaces
- 4 Fiberglass .6” Free Agent Fins
- Ridden by Team Stuckey (remember that name)